Test the platform
with no commitment
Pay As You Go
first 10,000 emails free
first 100 validations free
- What's Included:
- 5 Days of Log Retention
- Diagnose delivery issues with real-time search of email events stored by Mailgun for 5 days.
- Email Analytics
- Know exactly what happens to your emails with reporting by email category, metrics like location, device type, and hourly performance, and A/B testing capabilities.
- Guaranteed Uptime SLA
- Worry less about reliability with a 99.99% uptime SLA – the most robust in the industry.
- 24/7 Ticket Support
- Avoid headaches and hassle with ticket support that's manned all day, every day.
Increase your deliverability
and manage user access
$79 / month
first 100,000 emails free
first 1,000 validations free
- Concept, Plus
- 15 Days of Log Retention
- Diagnose delivery issues with real-time search of email events stored by Mailgun for 15 days.
- 1 Dedicated IP
- Improve deliverability, segment your emails in a way that makes sense, and isolate your reputation from bad actors.
Optimize your performance
and get world-class support
$325 / month
first 500,000 emails free
first 5,000 validations free
- Production, Plus
- 30 Days of Log Retention
- Diagnose delivery issues with real-time search of email events stored by Mailgun for 30 days.
- Instant Chat Support
- Get a response the minute you need it via live chat, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. CST on weekdays.
- Live Phone Support
- Gain access to our world-class technical support team for one-on-one phone support, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST on weekdays.
Build a proactive solution
customized to your needs
- Scale, Plus
- Managed Email Service
- Achieve your deliverability goals with a technical account manager – one part technologist, one part deliverability strategist – available around the clock to proactively monitor your account, manage your IP/domain reputation, and build an email strategy tailored to your needs.
- Rapid Fire Burst Sending
- Send millions of emails in an extremely short time period with a cloud-based throughput of up to 250k emails per minute. It’s all backed by a SLA so you get peace of mind and a happy legal team.
- Custom Features
- Build the plan that’s right for you and save money in the process. Contact us to put together an enterprise package with your custom requirements and volume needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Mailgun is an email delivery and email validations service that empowers businesses to easily send email from their applications. We’ve built a powerful, cloud-based infrastructure that scales gracefully and handles billions of emails per month so you don’t have to deal with the complexity and hassle of maintaining your own servers. It’s free to sign up and easy to get started. Read our docs for more info on how Mailgun works.
Since Mailgun exposes both an HTTP API and an SMTP endpoint, you can choose to send the way you’d like. Both ways have their advantages… SMTP is easy to setup and often plug and play, but API is much more reliable at scale. If you’re building an application, we recommend using our HTTP API.
One thing to note: There’s no send button in Mailgun, so if that’s what you’re looking for, contact us and we’ll point you in the right direction.
Because it’s a way better deal. Email validations verify that an email address actually exists so you don’t waste money sending to temporary, role-based (like info@), or misspelled addresses.
This saves you $ in the long run, plus it protects your domain/IP reputation, reduces bounces, and ensures a much higher delivery rate.
We like getting to know you, helping you out with tricky problems, and setting you up for successful sending. That’s why all Mailgun accounts come with 24×7 support through tickets. We also provide chat and phone support through the Scale and Custom plans so you can get faster answers from our most knowledgeable agents.
For proactive support, expert guidance, and account management, check out our managed email service, which includes a dedicated technical account manager who can help you before you even know there’s a problem.
Whether you’re sending in the hundreds or hundreds of millions, we’ve got you covered. Mailgun sends billions of emails every month for high-volume senders, including those who have large bursts with specific delivery requirements. Our enterprise plan is designed to help these senders be successful and give their emails the best possible chance of landing in the inbox.
While some customers are happy on our shared IPs, others prefer the benefit of dedicated IPs, which give you more control over your reputation and deliverability. One dedicated IP is included with all Production and Scale plans.
The number of dedicated IPs you need depends on your volume and the types of emails you send. In general, we recommend one IP per 1,000,000 emails per month, but there are definitely other factors that come into play as well. You can add additional IPs to your account for $59/IP/month from within the control panel or by contacting support.
The Concept plan is ideal for those looking to test out the service. It’s free to sign up, and your first 10,000 emails and 100 validations are absolutely free every month! Plus, you get email analytics, 5 days of log retention, and access to our email validations API.
Production, Scale, and Custom plans allow you to add as many users as you need to your account at no additional cost. We find that this keeps people from sharing login credentials (a security no-no), and it makes you happy. Win win. You can also manage user permissions with our five user roles. Read more about our role-based access control. Concept and Free plans are limited to 1 user per account.
Upon signup, you will only be billed the prorated amount of the selected plan for the current month. After that, your monthly plan cost and any extra emails and validations you use will be billed at the start of each month for the previous month. If you decide to cancel your account, any remaining balance due will be charged before the account can be closed.
You can upgrade your account at any time to get more volume or more features (or both) from within your account settings. You can also opt-in to auto-upgrades, and we’ll automatically move you up to another plan if the upgrade would actually be cheaper given your current monthly usage of emails and validations.