Bulk Email Newsletter Services
When you need to reach a lot of people, bulk email newsletters are the way to go. Figuring out how to send your email marketing, that’s the hard part. Luckily, there’s Mailgun.
How Bulk Email Newsletters Are Used Today
Email newsletters may seem like a relic of the past, but they are only growing in popularity. By the first quarter of 2017, The New York Times boasted 13 million email subscribers to its 50 newsletters, but this is not a trend exclusive to target media outlets.
A Proven Way to Reach Customers
Automated bulk email messages have 70.5% higher open rates and 152% higher click-through rates than other email campaigns. Some of the best email marketing today is found in email campaigns that are not focused on sales and shameless promos. Instead, email newsletters feature great articles on content related to your interests. This helps engage current customers and gain email addresses of new subscribers on sign-up forms. Email subscribers are 3X more likely to share content on social media than other customers. But finding the right email marketing software with email list management features is essential to convert this into revenue.
Since email newsletters are an important piece of your email marketing platform, an email marketing solution like Mailgun will give you exactly what you need to enhance your email strategy.
If you provide the content and a mailing list, you can achieve marketing automation through an email service provider so your marketing team can focus on generating content for your email newsletters instead of running the logistics of getting your email marketing campaigns delivered to inboxes.
Target and Grow Your Newsletter Subscribers
To make your email newsletters stand out, there are several factors to consider:
- Audience: Who is your customer base? What kind of content will engage and build brand loyalty? Email newsletters are an opportunity to share company updates or lifestyle-related information tied to your brand.
- Goal: Do you want readers to share your content on social media? Do you want to solicit feedback on products or services? Include a call-to-action with your email newsletters and track the success of your bulk email in real time.
- Design: In 2016, Gmail reported more than 1 billion monthly active users, with 75% of them on mobile devices. This means that using Mailgun’s email templates and your choice of editor allows your developers to customize the look of your newsletter so it is optimized for viewing across mobile devices and platforms.
- Timing: There is no one magic time to send email–some customers read messages as they come in, while others engage throughout the day. Our email tracking system can identify open rates and times so you can determine the optimal send time for your mailing list.
- Subject Lines: Professionals receive an average of 112 emails each day. Make your bulk email marketing stand out with a subject line that boosts open rates. Mailgun’s A/B testing can help.
Get Bulk Email Newsletter Services with Mailgun
Whether you are a small business or a large organization, you can send emails more easily with an email marketing service provider like Mailgun. Get assistance when you need it by live chat or phone support from our highly responsive customer service team. And more importantly, get started on a free plan.
Mailgun offers a free trial that never ends with your first 10,000 free emails every month. Need to send more? You get unlimited emails at a low price with Mailgun.
Sending over 100,000 messages per month?
Check out our plans to bundle together features for better deliverability.
Explore Beyond Bulk Email Newsletters
Mailgun has a variety of features for companies in need of sending bulk email newsletters.